Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps clinicians – including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers – efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps practices:
- Improve documentation
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Increase physician satisfaction
- Enhance efficiency
- Increase practice profitability
- Improves the speed and accuracy of documentation
- Accelerates physician EHR adoption
- Dramatically reduces transcription costs
- Allows physicians to spend more time with patients
- Captures the patient story in the clinician’s own words
- Supports higher level of reimbursement, lower number of denials
- Improves clinician satisfaction
- Supports HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality
- More accurate than ever
In clinical settings, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is over 20% more accurate than the previous version and — and over 60% more accurate than Dragon Professional 12 when used in clinical settings.
- Recognition speed
Dragon Medical Practice Edition improves recognition response time significantly.
- EHR support
Navigate and dictate inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, and Assessment and Plan.
- Medical vocabularies
Covers nearly 90 specialties and subspecialties.
- Regional accent support
Accented speakers get higher “out-of-the-box” recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
- Hidden mode
Dictate anywhere in the EHR, eliminating navigation between EHR screens and the notes window.
- Dragon Medical Template Library
Includes library of macros for standard notes and “medical normals” by body system.
- Smart configuration
Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected for better recognition performance
- Recognition analytics
Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy.